Hunter Family Farm would like to offer you an opportunity to join our team. We are looking for friendly, courteous and hard working people who take ownership and pride in their work. Most of our employees work weekends in the month of October, with limited weekday positions. Limited employment is available for the Christmas tree season.
Customer service is our top priority for all positions.
We have openings in:
* Activity Attendants – Ticket takers at each activity for weekends in October only.
* Field Trip Tour Guides – We are currently looking for one person to facilitate our farmer station, which includes talking to kindergarten classes about farming and how pumpkins grow. This position would last 2 weeks (no weekends) for approximately 4 hours a day. Any retired teachers out there??? We would love to hear from you!
* Tractor Drivers – Weekday and weekend positions open.
We are looking for:
* Students ( must be 16 years old)
* Folks who enjoy being around people
For all positions you must be:
* Enthusiastic, friendly, and enjoy working with the public
* Willing to work outside no matter what the weather
* Neat and clean
* Reliable and punctual
* Ready to commit to your schedule- Weekends in October
Please print this form and fill it out, then scan and email to email@example.com or mail to 7413 Yelm Hwy SE, Olympia, WA 98513.